• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Variant

171 posts in this topic

Are we gonna have to listen to Larry whine about this release too? Or is his "Revenge" (oops... I mean Phantom) variant tiding him over?

No whining.

What's done is done.

The good ole boys at ComicsPro stole the template for the program from me & Ralph at Jetpack & set up their straw man Benjamin Trujillo as the "Ghost"

They have theirs.

I have mine.

Let's see how it plays out over the next year, shall we?

Are we gonna have to listen to Larry whine about this release too? Or is his "Revenge" (oops... I mean Phantom) variant tiding him over?

No whining.

What's done is done.

The good ole boys at ComicsPro stole the template for the program from me & Ralph at Jetpack & set up their straw man Benjamin Trujillo as the "Ghost"

They have theirs.

I have mine.

Let's see how it plays out over the next year, shall we?

The only thing to bear in mind my liege, is that by oversaturating the market with unofficial variants - ie one-offs, not part of the whole comic run, then peeps might turn offbuying Image titles, leading to Image and its associates pulling your plug.

The Ghost got there first - but they had the sense to keep it isolated.

You on the other hand are beginning to cause real damage in the secondary market - ebay is flooded with a plethora of unsold different variants - and more importantly unsold 'genuine' Image releases.

Like the unsold Image copies that will begin to pile up when you 'help' another 'struggling artist'.

The Golden Goose doesn't have to lay every day Larry - you are already flogging it to death. And the secondary market.

Dont forget,these need feeding:

131770.jpg.7170d53fc1ab19386532ca403369fede.jpg