• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Variant

171 posts in this topic

Best way to decide the winner would be both to do a variant of the same book.

The Ghost mob seem - well, a little classier than the other lot.

I know you are bored but with Larry now releasing 2 today, that makes what, 5 in 3 weeks.

The sale of luxury condos to struggling artists is becoming a Tsunami.

What,they only get a flat fee?

Noooooooooooo..........

I don't understand why you keep going at Larry. He makes money selling comics.

I would suggest deleting your posts in this thread because it looks really bad on your part.

- Jimmy Linguini

Latest Ghost?17-5aa93b09fc.jpg18-250f10e87e.jpg

In my Humble opinion Phantom:Ghost is clear 1:0

Wow!I had heard Ghost variant was a Princess Luna image.princess_luna_is_pleased_by_marinapg-d4z82bn.pngI'll log onto their "private" forum later & see what's up. ( they have been axing members fror "non participation" & they ALL come crying to me )Me n Jetpack's combined micro edition will beat their eyes shut on the aftermarket.watchmlps.jpg

Larry, to say the truth, I like your edition most, but not the micro print. The one limited to 125 is too rough sketch for me. The full colored version (+Jetpack variant) is nicest.

Of course, the collector in me has ordered the micro print and both shop variants, and is looking for source of this Ghost now... :)

You've got us by the... wallets

Larry, to say the truth, I like your edition most, but not the micro print. The one limited to 125 is too rough sketch for me. The full colored version (+Jetpack variant) is nicest.

Of course, the collector in me has ordered the micro print and both shop variants, and is looking for source of this Ghost now... :)

You've got us by the... wallets

one you see a full scale micro print, you'lll ike it better.

I love blueline.

Process drawings have so much energy.

How do i get ghost and or phantom variants at or before release date? I am new to collecting but my idea is that these variants are definatly worth keeping an eye on. I have 2 walking dead 101's but had to pay more cuz i found out about it later. thanks!!

How do i get ghost and or phantom variants at or before release date? I am new to collecting but my idea is that these variants are definatly worth keeping an eye on. I have 2 walking dead 101's but had to pay more cuz i found out about it later. thanks!!

This is the list of stores for the Ghost Variants

http://ghostvariant.tumblr.com/where

Welcome to the Asylum. :hi:

I know you are bored but with Larry now releasing 2 today, that makes what, 5 in 3 weeks.

Noooooooooooo..........

I would suggest deleting your posts in this thread because it looks really bad on your part.

- Jimmy Linguini

Done.

Delete yours.

Noooooooooooo..........

- Jimmy Linguini

Done.

Delete yours.

That wasn't part of the deal.

Noooooooooooo..........

- Jimmy Linguini

Done.

Delete yours.

That wasn't part of the deal.

:roflmao:

Latest Ghost?17-5aa93b09fc.jpg18-250f10e87e.jpg

In my Humble opinion Phantom:Ghost is clear 1:0

I don't think the cover looks that bad, and a lot of Lyra/Bon Bon fans (For Reference) are going to eat that cover up; however, the art is a little lacking. I still prefer Larry's and Jetpacks covers to anything else except maybe the Third Eye variant. Just by looking at the covers of each, I think the Phantom has the better covers. I hope that the Phantom does one for MLP.