• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Variant

171 posts in this topic

There is a reason I will never buy anything from Larry or his business directly. Glad to see that he doesn't mind doing things like this to continue to make me feel good about my decision to not support him directly.

Yet he will gladly spam the out of these boards with all his junk. If he isn't a paying advertiser on these boards shouldn't the MODs be made aware of this and shouldn't he be treated like anyone else who spams these boards?

He controls the Phantom program and many other key variants (I am of course talking about the Justin Bieber Fame Cover) - Its his behaviour on the boards that make me come back again and again.

I would also like to say I think people that say "I would never do business with that person" implying they would never buy from someone's store - had no intent on purchasing the items that person was selling in the first place - its just a hilarious cop out that means nothing.

I have almost all the Phantom variants purchased from other members/stores so I don't know who exactly you wanna direct that comment towards.

You know what is a real cop out, having to act like you are not who you really are when board members try to approach you in real life to say hi. Yeah that is a cop out.

Probably because one or two boardies wanted more than a word with it.

There is a reason I will never buy anything from Larry or his business directly. Glad to see that he doesn't mind doing things like this to continue to make me feel good about my decision to not support him directly.

Yet he will gladly spam the out of these boards with all his junk. If he isn't a paying advertiser on these boards shouldn't the MODs be made aware of this and shouldn't he be treated like anyone else who spams these boards?

Its been done by a few - hence the recent absence.

He controls the Phantom program and many other key variants (I am of course talking about the Justin Bieber Fame Cover) - Its his behaviour on the boards that make me come back again and again.

I would also like to say I think people that say "I would never do business with that person" implying they would never buy from someone's store - had no intent on purchasing the items that person was selling in the first place - its just a hilarious cop out that means nothing.

I have almost all the Phantom variants purchased from other members/stores so I don't know who exactly you wanna direct that comment towards.

You know what is a real cop out, having to act like you are not who you really are when board members try to approach you in real life to say hi. Yeah that is a cop out.

lol did you ever walk up to me and say "hi Jimmy Linguini from the CGC boards?" no, you never said anything to me because you were too scared, because as Larry suggests - most board members talk about anything and everything but when it comes time for action they do nothing.

Every time you say something about me it makes my day, and today you have done it again with your hilarity.

There is a TON of valid bad blood between the Ghost & the Phantom programs.

https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/emcf/email/create?copyUid=1111356495743

I could care less about what the CGC board vermin think about me.

Your collective actions speak volumes.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Larry is more butt-hurt about the Ghost variant than a Jerry Sandusky victim.

:slapfight:

Now there's a tasteless joke.

I believe the children are our future

Teach them well and let them lead the way

Show them all the beauty they possess inside

Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

"I decide long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow. If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live cause I believe... no matter what you take from me, you can't take away my dignity."

(ashamed I know that :facepalm:)

Be proud, sing it loud

Larry is more butt-hurt about the Ghost variant than a Jerry Sandusky victim.

:slapfight:

Now there's a tasteless joke.

Absolutely tasteless. Larry likes tasteless jokes. I figured it'd be right up his alley.

There you go again :facepalm: This "hive of scum" will hold a lot of your customers and I should think that you would hold them in higher regard

Shut it, vermin. Take your measured, reasonable response elsewhere.

:o:roflmao:

Wow. Just wow.

hm