• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #25 Raw 1st Hulk vs Thing battle nice copy

24 posts in this topic

Usual Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

Payment Method is paypal if you want to pay by check or money order take 3% off the total price.

Shipping is free to the US if you are in Canada shipping is 15$ anywhere else ill credit you 15$ towards shipping.

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book outright, if a deal is reached via PM the book is not sold until either you claim it or I remove it from the thread.

As you can see this is a decent affordable copy. It does have it flaws a crease in the bottom corner there and some kind of printing/ink smudging on the back of the book.

Asking 225$ shipped will listen to offers. Book will be up until Monday at which time it goes to Joeypost to be slabbed.

scan0001.jpgscan0002.jpg

Not to be that guy, but the first Hulk v Thing was FF12

Not to be that guy but it wasn't. According to the Cgc label on the book in my registry. They state 25 as the 1st official battle between the two.

At the risk of additional threadkrapping, I submit this from Marvel themselves:

"...the Hulk once more and searches the underground tunnels under the base to find the Wrecker. Instead he finds the Fantastic Four and gets into a battle with the Thing. "

Source

I guess we will agree to disagree, thanks for coming back and taking another stab at it. In the future if you don't agree with a listing that is indeed described correctly please Pm me instead of pointing out a mistake I didn't make. (thumbs u

Hopefully I can repay the favor in kind to you sir. But since you are clearly a self appointed know it all I am sure you won't need any help.

Actually I had settled this via pm, then I went back to the thread (to delete my post in deference to your pm) and saw the additional comments so I responded. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but if your position is defensible, so is mine. My post raised a reasonable point questioning the description of your book, which is fair game in a sales thread. If you can't see that, then, well, I wish you the best of luck.

Actually I had settled this via pm, then I went back to the thread (to delete my post in deference to your pm) and saw the additional comments so I responded. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but if your position is defensible, so is mine. My post raised a reasonable point questioning the description of your book, which is fair game in a sales thread. If you can't see that, then, well, I wish you the best of luck.

The description of my book is correct. You jumped the gun without knowing all the facts in an effort to point out a fault with my listing. When in fact there was no fault. I listed my book based off the description given to it by Cgc. Last I checked we are posting on a Cgc forum therefore I would assume using the description they give a book is allowed and recognized?

But thank you for your continued effort in bumping this thread and derailing it from what it was created for. If you'd like to discuss how FF 25 is not the 1st battle and that Cgc is wrong in stating so I can direct you to the silver age forum. But for now please keep it out if my thread. (thumbs u

Edit: I just took a look at my Overstreet since I just got home. Even they list FF #25 as the 1st battle for them. #12 is classified as the 1st meeting and 1st Marvel cross over.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: