• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Post-NYCC Sale (few weeks late!) Lots of Keys Including Action 1

171 posts in this topic

We'll all have empty pockets from the Heritage auction.

Unlikely, one has to actually WIN something from the Heritage auction before one can be made destitute from it.

My experience has been been 1-2 items won a YEAR through four Signature Auctions at most. And I think I already won two lots this calendar year....

We'll all have empty pockets from the Heritage auction.

Unlikely, one has to actually WIN something from the Heritage auction before one can be made destitute from it.

My experience has been been 1-2 items won a YEAR through four Signature Auctions at most. And I think I already won two lots this calendar year....

Yeah, Thursday night is probably perfect. We'll all be disappointed by our near (or not so near) misses from heritage and need to feed our habit from Filter's thread....

Sorry everyone :( It's going to need to be Friday. A lot of personal fires to put out right now. To make up for the delay the first book listed tomorrow will be FREE

I always wanted an X Force 1! :whee:

Damn it...

How zee bout an idea of what is coming...

I usually reserve my Friday evenings from 4PM to 4AM for random debauchery and decadence through NYC. Alcohol and my wallet and this board are never a good mix.