• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

My encounter with him began here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=9&Number=8261976&Searchpage=1&Main=325216&Words=vader318+PovertyRow&topic=0&Search=true#Post8261976

In a couple of other areas I left a "who IS this guy?" type post. He was a nasty bit of work.

I asked him there what his alternative and he said Blu-ray. I questioned this and, while to rest of that was deleted by the MOds, I summed it up here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=9&Number=8263301&Searchpage=1&Main=325216&Words=ungentlemanly+&topic=0&Search=true#Post8263301

Nothing wrong with DVDs, and they can also often be upscaled really well.

331lxee.jpg

I guess 72" in the last few weeks wasn't enough. :tonofbricks::ohnoez::tonofbricks:

I'm not sure that's correct.(good god, I hope it's not correct) Down here in CT they aren't predicting more than 1-3 inches of snow (shrug)

It's not.

We ARE supposed to get a lot of snow tomorrow - it has been snowing this morning and wasn't supposed to be :frustrated: - someone had a weather report on Facebook, but that actual image was from last year. lol It wasn't until you clicked on it did it refresh.

doh!

AccuWeather 2014 updates after a pause to AccuWeather 2015.

:sorry::boo:

-16 F on the way to work this morning. The real cold stuff arrives Friday. It hasn't got up to 30 degrees since January 10th. That was south of here, where it's warmer. I had 2 inch icicles hanging of my face this morning. lol

-16 F on the way to work this morning. The real cold stuff arrives Friday. It hasn't got up to 30 degrees since January 10th. That was south of here, where it's warmer. I had 2 inch icicles hanging of my face this morning. lol

We had our first 30 degree day of the year so far.

We had our first 30 degree day of the year so far.

It has been above 80 all week here.

Kinda annoying.