• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Yikes, I didn't realize shipping was THAT high to Denmark. :eek:

Just to clarify ;-)

You can use normal USPS for $30-40 per package (and get (un-)lucky with Customs), but I rarely use USPS anymore.

From my usual pushers, FedEx is much more expensive - at least $45 to $60 (art is often $100, actually $150 for my latest Carl Barks lithography since it is oversized), and then there is an import fee of about $75. So it all add up :ohnoez:

Think I'll go put on some Procol Harum (thumbs u (ok, this song has had quite a lot of exposure, still I never get tired of listening to it)

Love that song. :)

Have you ever seen/heard this live Procol Harum concert? Evidently, it was recorded on a Danish TV show back in November of 1974. The audio/video is unbelievably good, and the band is playing in top form.

Haven't heard all that much from Procul Harem but I can't stand Whiter Shade of Pale. Song puts me to zzz

But it's a perfect song when bidding - if your skin does not turn a whiter shade of pale, you're not bidding high enough! :baiting::roflmao:

Have you ever seen/heard this live Procol Harum concert? Evidently, it was recorded on a Danish TV show back in November of 1974. The audio/video is unbelievably good, and the band is playing in top form.

No, never seen that concert before, but I went to see (and hear!) this concert in 2006, it was great:

No, never seen that concert before, but I went to see (and hear!) this concert in 2006, it was great:

lWfewfc.jpg

That's an amazing venue for a concert. (worship)

I have an outdoor amphitheater with a big permanent tent stage near me, but it's built over a dump. lol

They had problems with methane gas fires because of all the smokers and had to drive large pipes into the ground to release the accumulated gasses (I'm not making this up).