• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Groupon just sent me this. :D

LINK

hkcepzZ.png

Comic Book Bundle with 25 DC Comics Titles, 25 Marvel Titles, or 50 Marvel and DC Comics Titles from $24.99$39.99

There's a Legends #6 in one of those pictures.

That was such a big book for about 20 minutes.

First new Justice League!

:facepalm:

So many things wrong with that trailer.

I mean, the point of a crossguard is so that your hand didn't get chopped off by a sliding blade against yours. But, because it "looks cool", they now have to have a lightsaber "crossguard"? Which is sure to do damage if you touch it...?

I really hope this isn't lame.

I mean, the point of a crossguard is so that your hand didn't get chopped off by a sliding blade against yours. But, because it "looks cool", they now have to have a lightsaber "crossguard"? Which is sure to do damage if you touch it...?

I agree. Looks like it was done because it looks cool, nothing more.

I hear ya. I guess they could make the point that the only suitable material for a crossguard would be the "blade" of a lightsaber, but it looks super dangerous and silly. Maybe they tuned the crossguard blade to a light frequency that will repel blades but not cut (or something...they should probably hire me as their spokesperson).

I've got some gifs that make fun of all this that I'll post later.

This should be a fun auction to watch. I would love to have one of Bonamassa's guitars, especially a prototype like this.

Joe Bonamassa's Gibson Custom Les Paul Skinnerburst Artist-Proof Prototype! NR!

$_57.JPG

That is some lovely curly maple right there...

I love quilted maple too.

So it sold for $22,600.00. Wow.