• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

The Bat-Yacht

Very cool. Just saw an article on it.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/outposts/post/xhibitionist-batmobile-high-seas/

I thought it was cool. Even started a thread about it in general. Titled my dream boat. I'm not sure if anyone realized it was a bat-boat. lol

Speaking of your atmospheric river...did you get drenched? We got a downpour, but it only lasted few a little while. Supposed to get more today/tomorrow/wed, but I don't see it.

I hate Southern California.

Big time...but only super heavy for a few hours. Santa Cruz was flooded. It's been raining today, but lightly.

I watched Autodata last night. Did I promise a review?

I don't know what that is. (shrug)

I watched the first couple episodes of Marco Polo . Really good. The fight scenes are better than most, with the exception of the completely naked woman getting in a sword fight and killing several attackers.

I like the Kublai Khan character. He doesn't want to be emperor of just Mongolia, China or both - he wants to be emperor of the world. It's good to have goals in life.

So, I saw season 1 on Netflix today. (51 minutes) Are there more available?

Not to my knowledge, just Season 1 so far (10 episodes).

Speaking of your atmospheric river...did you get drenched? We got a downpour, but it only lasted few a little while. Supposed to get more today/tomorrow/wed, but I don't see it.

I hate Southern California.

Big time...but only super heavy for a few hours. Santa Cruz was flooded. It's been raining today, but lightly.

It's amazing to me just how much water can be stored above our heads.

I watched the first couple episodes of Marco Polo . Really good. The fight scenes are better than most, with the exception of the completely naked woman getting in a sword fight and killing several attackers.

I like the Kublai Khan character. He doesn't want to be emperor of just Mongolia, China or both - he wants to be emperor of the world. It's good to have goals in life.

I just clicked on it again. The next (2nd) episode was starting. I probably shouldn't have done that without watching it. Now when I want to see #2, it will probably automatically go to #3. .

I just clicked on it again. The next (2nd) episode was starting. I probably shouldn't have done that without watching it. Now when I want to see #2, it will probably automatically go to #3. .

I've seen the first two episodes. The show has some historical accuracy problems, not to mention the accents lol , but it's pretty entertaining in spite of it. I'll keep watching.

The theme music is amusing...they are trying soooo hard to look and sound like Game of Thrones.

I've seen the first two episodes. The show has some historical accuracy problems, not to mention the accents lol , but it's pretty entertaining in spite of it. I'll keep watching.

The theme music is amusing...they are trying soooo hard to look and sound like Game of Thrones.

I watched the second episode today. The tax collector got a pretty good punishment. :eek: 5 stars for the chicks. :cloud9: