• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

"However long the set was, I could have heard twice as much. Their album has taken the genre up a serious few notches. It's so refreshing to hear, because they play with the spirit of the things that have preceded them, but you can hear they're going to take rock into a new realm – if they're not already doing that."

:headbang:

"However long the set was, I could have heard twice as much. Their album has taken the genre up a serious few notches. It's so refreshing to hear, because they play with the spirit of the things that have preceded them, but you can hear they're going to take rock into a new realm – if they're not already doing that."

Yeah!

I became aware of this duo last week. Very interesting stuff!

Yeah!

I became aware of this duo last week. Very interesting stuff!

I love it and am definitely getting the album. These guys deserve my money. Primal riffs.

One day the millennials will tire of their underachievements and discover rock, and all will be right again with the world. :)

Note to self...

Don't start threads in CG about your exes. :facepalm:

However, it's good to know that if I'm ever in a similar position, boardies who have no first hand knowledge whatsoever will flock to my defense. :facepalm:

Note to self...

Don't start threads in CG about your exes. :facepalm:

However, it's good to know that if I'm ever in a similar position, boardies who have no first hand knowledge whatsoever will flock to my defense. :facepalm:

:D

Only if you have expensive books and/or could potentially buy/sell expensive books here in the future.

And the transparency makes it even funnier.

The Penalty Box sounds like a great idea. :D

The Penalty Box was the best. Instead of being truly suspended, you got thrown in there and could read all the deleted posts and continue posting with all the others who were in there with you.

Not really much of a penalty.

The Penalty Box sounds like a great idea. :D

The Penalty Box was the best. Instead of being truly suspended, you got thrown in there and could read all the deleted posts and continue posting with all the others who were in there with you.

Not really much of a penalty.

If I understand you correctly, it sounds awesome. You get the deleted post to talk about, and then you get to read the complaints and excuses of the penalized. Fun. :)