• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Ditch Point Challenge Summary

HarveySwick 42

seanfingh 37

RockMyAmadeus 25

Bird 19

Griff 10

jpepx78 10

Jeffro 7

bababooey 5

jsilverjanet 5

Rune 5

Ken Aldred 4

MetalPSI 4

Park 4

Gemma 2

Jazzno 2

spideyfan76 2

BlowUpTheMoon 1

comix4fun 1

DeadPoolJr. 1

porcupine48 1

rjrjr 1

[+]

There's been a request to expand the borders of the signature pic on #4 to give a little more info to work with in identifying the book.

So look for a slightly expanded pic tomorrow @1PM PST.

Coming up in 75 minutes.

There's been a request to expand the borders of the signature pic on #4 to give a little more info to work with in identifying the book.

So look for a slightly expanded pic tomorrow @1PM PST.

Coming up in 75 minutes.

Here it is.

Old Pic

9GPuO7F.jpg

Expanded Pic

z66PGkH.jpg

The SS Game Archives

Item #) Signature, Book, Points Each

X - Solved

$ - Still In Play

1) X,$,+4

6n4RrVr.jpg

1) Scott Snyder, Wytches #1 :sumo:

Wytches #1 +4

Nice!

DAMN IT, I JUST saw Snyder at Image Expo! I saw his sig, too! Like a billion times!

BLEARGH!

Hopefully others who create threads for the sole purpose of insulting and belittling other boardies will get strikes as well. This place is a madhouse

Please. He trashed a birthday thread and got nothing. lol

His attempt at ruling the movie subforum with an iron fist, when he was adamantly opposed to it in the first place and then trying to take credit for making it happen, is so delicious that it shall sustain me through these trying times.

But the hypocrisy of starting threads to take a shot at Kav was great entertainment.

:whee:

Plus, the whole "I don't like the fact that the Copper section has a "favorite book" thread by someone I don't like, so I'll just go ahead and make my own thread that does the same thing"...

meh

he hasn't posted in several days and that thread about Kav has been poofed

I suspect a wrist slap

And there have been about 10 posts in the movie sub forum. lol

I can't wait to see who he comes back and blames. :cloud9:

I suspect a wrist slap

:gossip: I suspect you folks spend too much time being fixated on a few folks you are gunning for.

You all should find another hobby. Other than trying to control other people, and grumbling about them constantly because you are not happy.

:foryou:

I'm STILL laughing about the Hitler video. I showed my wife who knows nothing about the Boards and even she was laughing so hard she had tears. :D

Did you tell her about the one where you kept bringing someone's name up so as to take the focus off of you, and then admitting it later to that person?

See what she thinks. I'd love to hear it.

I suspect a wrist slap

:gossip: I suspect you folks spend too much time being fixated on a few folks you are gunning for.

You all should find another hobby. Other than trying to control other people, and grumbling about them constantly because you are not happy.

:foryou:

Read your post over and over to yourself until it sinks in that this is you.

Nobody is gunning for you. People don't like you and you have turned it into a crusade against you. It would be hysterical if it wasn't so pathetic.

I'm STILL laughing about the Hitler video. I showed my wife who knows nothing about the Boards and even she was laughing so hard she had tears. :D

Did you tell her about the one where you kept bringing someone's name up so as to take the focus off of you, and then admitting it later to that person?

See what she thinks. I'd love to hear it.

(thumbs u