• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I hope it wasn't Andy. :eek:

:juggle:

It wasn't green, so he's safe.

hm

You get a pony.

ELAINE: What about ponies? What kind of abnormal animal is that? And those kids who had their own ponies..

JERRY: I know, I hated those kids. In fact, I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up.

It's coming.

:banana:

For reals this time. lol

Next Friday @Noon PST

Don't forget!

This Friday @Noon PST

Ok...I apologize...and I'm truly not messing with you guys...but I'm going to have to delay this game again. :blush::sorry:

The file size is causing me some technical problems when I try to upload to a host. I think I know how to fix it, but I'm not 100% sure, so it's probably best that I just reschedule. That way I have the weekend to mess around with it.

I'll wait until I have this solved before I announce a new date and time, but if everything goes ok I'm thinking Wednesday. Wednesday seems to be the new Friday around here anyway. :)

The good thing is, if I ever do this again, I know exactly what NOT to do. :cry:

Learning curves.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

hm

You get a pony.

ELAINE: What about ponies? What kind of abnormal animal is that? And those kids who had their own ponies..

JERRY: I know, I hated those kids. In fact, I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up.

lol

hm

You get a pony.

lol

th_tinypony.gif

hm

You get a pony.

lol

th_tinypony.gif

:applause:

It's coming.

For reals this time. lol

Next Friday @Noon PST

Don't forget!

This Friday @Noon PST

Ok...I apologize...and I'm truly not messing with you guys...but I'm going to have to delay this game again. :blush::sorry:

The file size is causing me some technical problems when I try to upload to a host. I think I know how to fix it, but I'm not 100% sure, so it's probably best that I just reschedule. That way I have the weekend to mess around with it.

I'll wait until I have this solved before I announce a new date and time, but if everything goes ok I'm thinking Wednesday. Wednesday seems to be the new Friday around here anyway. :)

The good thing is, if I ever do this again, I know exactly what NOT to do. :cry:

Learning curves.

The game video is finished and uploaded to a host. :whee:

It's almost 15 minutes long, so the file size initially exceeded Vimeo's "free" allowance. I was able to get around that by saving at a lower resolution. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as sharp, but it will do. The music sounds awesome.

So we're good to go.

The game will commence this Wednesday, 8/19 @ Noon PDT.

Be there, or forever live a life of regret. :grin:

It's coming.

For reals this time. lol

Next Friday @Noon PST

Don't forget!

This Friday @Noon PST

Learning curves.

It's almost 15 minutes long, so the file size initially exceeded Vimeo's "free" allowance. I was able to get around that by saving at a lower resolution. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as sharp, but it will do. The music sounds awesome.

So we're good to go.

I am gonna ask Batman to put together a music game as well.

Just in case...

It's coming.

For reals this time. lol

Next Friday @Noon PST

Don't forget!

This Friday @Noon PST

Learning curves.

So we're good to go.

I am gonna ask Batman to put together a music game as well.

Just in case...

lol

My track record on this music game is pretty bad.

Ok...poor man's music game.

What song is this intro from?

Duhmf..DAHH.da.dlu.da.DAH

Hint: Key of D

Dur.

They all start with D.

:whee:

Ok...poor man's music game.

What song is this intro from?

Hint: Key of D

More hints...

One...two ..three...four...(cough)...one...two...