• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Yup. I remember Twentieth Century Vole very well. They produced some great films. We were all shocked when it was suddenly shut down after FBI and CIA investigations proved that the company was a front for laundering cash from the voles' coke, heroin, prostitution and human trafficking interests.

Yup. I remember TCV very well. They produced some great films. We were all shocked when it was suddenly shut down after FBI and CIA investigations proved that the company was a front for laundering cash from the voles' coke, heroin, prostitution and human trafficking interests.

I have no idea what you're talking about so reading this post completely out of context is like :ohnoez:

Yup. I remember TCV very well. They produced some great films. We were all shocked when it was suddenly shut down after FBI and CIA investigations proved that the company was a front for laundering cash from the voles' coke, heroin, prostitution and human trafficking interests.

I have no idea what you're talking about so reading this post completely out of context is like :ohnoez:

I've edited the original post to make it clearer. (thumbs u

It has gone quiet since the voles started picking off members of the DFJ.

Do you think a porcupine could take out 48 voles!

Guess id need more for a vole skin lining for my coat though...i like a three quarter length.

Im sure a good Northern tailor could swing it...ive heard they are tops..

It has gone quiet since the voles started picking off members of the DFJ.

Do you think a porcupine could take out 48 voles!

Guess id need more for a vole skin lining for my coat though...i like a three quarter length.

Im sure a good Northern tailor could swing it...ive heard they are tops..

A Canadian, human-porcupine hybrid? They'll get owned.

Several ways it goes down...

'I have 48 voles.'

'We have a Porcupine.'

Or, you could go Dark Age, 'Savage Sword of Jimmers' on them..

'I will decorate my quills with the ratty, little heads of your fallen.'

Either way, it requires intimidation - because voles are bullies, preferring strength and safety in numbers. One might say that they are a cowardly, superstitious lot.