• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this JIM 83 w/ date stamps

17 posts in this topic

I actually love this type of thing on big keys. It makes me think about how these books, even the ones we call the biggest of keys today, were just rags back then. Very few people thought they would ever be 'worth' anything, and treated them accordingly. I love the purity of a big key getting treated like any other comic.

I wouldn't buy it though... heh

I actually love this type of thing on big keys. It makes me think about how these books, even the ones we call the biggest of keys today, were just rags back then. Very few people thought they would ever be 'worth' anything, and treated them accordingly. I love the purity of a big key getting treated like any other comic.

I wouldn't buy it though... heh

Interesting observation, it was just any other comic at one time. I would like to see the stamper get an embarrassing face tattoo just the same. (thumbs u

jim83withstamps.jpg

Looks like Thor is whirling his hammer in order to knock the stamps away :grin:

solona beach - is that a ped or collection? ???

PGX- right edge looks funny; scan to small to be sure but I'd stay away.

jim83withstamps.jpg

Looks like Thor is whirling his hammer in order to knock the stamps away :grin:

solona beach - is that a ped or collection? ???

PGX- right edge looks funny; scan to small to be sure but I'd stay away.

lol its a location, about 30 miles north of San Diego.... or thereabouts