• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

Going out with a chick with no gag reflex TRUMPS her being fat and/or ugly...

I have married women just for that....

No, the relationships never worked out, but there were many times that I went to bed, incredibly happy

Going out with a chick with no gag reflex TRUMPS her being fat and/or ugly...

I have married women just for that....

No, the relationships never worked out, but there were many times that I went to bed, incredibly happy

lol

I imagine that ten years from now a new trilogy will have passed through theaters, with probably more tv – perhaps live action this time to match a cartoon or two, all featuring tons of new characters & lots of returning ones, & that the original 6, as they’ll then be called, will appear quaint, campy period pieces to the hundreds of millions of recently fledged young Star Wars fans worldwide.

It'll be cool watching them get the best of both the old guys & the really old guys.

Chewbacca appearing or another actor portraying an older version of that role.

A grey haired Chewbacca is going to look gross, A Chewbacca-type jedi doing flips in the air while decapitating opponents...would be priceless.

I thought they killed off Chewbacca in on of the novels

So then, was it a Vader clone that died and got cremated at the end of 'Return of the Jedi'? I'm bored already.

"Tis but a flesh wound.

Chewbacca appearing or another actor portraying an older version of that role.

A grey haired Chewbacca is going to look gross, A Chewbacca-type jedi doing flips in the air while decapitating opponents...would be priceless.

I thought they killed off Chewbacca in on of the novels

They killed him off after about 30 years of additional SW fiction was written. So they'll eventually work that into the stories, no doubt.