• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD YAY HAPPY WIFE

30 posts in this topic

So. I just got married. And I had a honeymoon. And now I have no money. But i have comics! But as much as i like comics, I really enjoy having money and not having an upset wife. Which brings us to my mega sale of some books that i love dearly.

I'd rather sell on the boards and not get hit up with the Ebay fees. So hear we go!

No International unless we PM and discuss shipping. All sales are final, unless something crazy happens. Very easy to work with, and you can check my kudos. I'm good people and have sold high grade/major grail books and art!

:takeit: trumps any ongoing PM negotiations!

No HOSers. Paypal preferred, but if you're local NYC, we can do something else, too. TIME PAYMENTS ARE AVAILABLE! Just PM!

I'd also consider selling all of these books with my full run of 1-50 at a discounted price. PM me about this! again, Time payments available with this!

8165591480_29c9104ced_z.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes, all!

Had a few PM's so I may as well state it in here.

If you buy EVERYTHING from my 1-50 run (all the books up top + the other books), the price would be $4500 total with shipping!

That's essentially every book up top with the fillers for free. All books would grade atleast NM or better. The books up top were all pulled by me and I have only had one 9.6-- which is a SS #48 from Kirkman and Adlard. Tough book with all that black on the cover. Photos are available upon request.

If someone does that I'll throw in the ToT # 1 and full run with raws that'll easily grade 9.8's. maybe a 9.9 in there. I took my time with ToT and considered (still am considering) a registry set, so you can bet they're gorgeous books!