• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Competition: Part 2, hosted by Nikos and UV

405 posts in this topic

As one of the captains...I vote random (this way the contest stays fun!)

Sorry Beyonder... sorry.gif

I just unpacked your Byrne books....

In that case...I LOVE THE DRAFT IDEA!!!!! grin.gif

stooges.gif I'm shipping them out tomorrow.

thumbsup2.gif

I like the draft theory!

Davidking623

gossip.gifhmmm, what's the signing bonus? insane.gifhi.gif

What does everyone mean by a 'draft'? confused.gif

Sorry i don't follow American sports so i wouldn't know crazy.gif

Well, say you have 48 players, that makes 12 captains of 12 teams of four players. So you would have three rounds of picks (selections) by the captains until all of the "draftees" are taken (I'd hate to be last!) Of course the Captains would have to draw straws to set the pecking, I mean, picking order. 893blahblah.gif

I like the draft theory!

Davidking623

gossip.gifhmmm, what's the signing bonus? insane.gifhi.gif

What does everyone mean by a 'draft'? confused.gif

Sorry i don't follow American sports so i wouldn't know crazy.gif

Well, say you have 48 players, that makes 12 captains of 12 teams of four players. So you would have three rounds of picks (selections) by the captains until all of the "draftees" are taken (I'd hate to be last!) Of course the Captains would have to draw straws to set the pecking, I mean, picking order. 893blahblah.gif

Thanks for the info.

If you would all like to move to the polls section i will start one, and you can decide whether it should be random or a draft. confused-smiley-013.gif

In a few days i will have something sorted out for the other people so they can be put into teams.

Why do visions of team picking in high school gym class suddenly flash before my eyes? 893whatthe.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

same here. I know I'll get picked last. 27_laughing.gif

lol i guess the huge question on all the captains' minds is

"Who gets NewtSamson?"

confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

I have a feeling for the first time in my life I wont be picked last insane.gifcloud9.gif

Can anyone please cut my ego down a notch....a good insult would probably do it.

I appreciate it. hi.gif

Why?? confused.gif

In a few days i will have something sorted out for the other people so they can be put into teams.

Why do visions of team picking in high school gym class suddenly flash before my eyes? 893whatthe.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

You won't get picked last at the current rate. People want Random more than a draft confused-smiley-013.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

You won't get picked last at the current rate. People want Random more than a draft confused-smiley-013.gif

I picked random. Chance to make new friends. cloud9.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Not if Calamerica signs up. 27_laughing.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Not if Calamerica signs up. 27_laughing.gif

Very true!

Davidking623