• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Competition: Part 2, hosted by Nikos and UV

405 posts in this topic

In a few days i will have something sorted out for the other people so they can be put into teams.

Why do visions of team picking in high school gym class suddenly flash before my eyes? 893whatthe.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

In a few days i will have something sorted out for the other people so they can be put into teams.

Why do visions of team picking in high school gym class suddenly flash before my eyes? 893whatthe.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

devil.gif

STOP IT,...STOP, DROP AND ROLL,...

I know you guys are exited about all this, but you have taken something as simple as a grading contest and turned it into Waterworld,....there are 9 pages of instructions on this,....

confused.gif
I guess he's out. 27_laughing.gif
Oh well, i will cross him off the list if he replies that he doesn't want to take part confused-smiley-013.gif

Rocket, its really not that complicated, and bottom line is its all for fun smile.gif

....Well,...if it's fun for all then,.....Do we have to wear uniforms or hats?....

OK - I'll gamble a stamp. Please send me your muscle building secrets for...errr....wrong reply.

I'm game. Sorry - work has been hellacious lately. And thoser are some tempting treats you got posted up there!

Thanks UV!!!!!!!!!

Hey Pov, just remember this time there are NO 9.5 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

oh no - i'm going to be picked LAST again mad.gif

and i'm not sure why Rocket feels that there are 9 pages of rules as you only posted about 4 different items. sounds fairly simple to me. i like the team approach - makes this different. and some friendships/lasting animosities are sure to be born devil.gif

will the captains PM the team decisions to you and then you'll release them with the results or will the team submissions be done in an open forum??

thanks for taking the time to do this - i'm psyched thumbsup2.gif:

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

and i'm not sure why Rocket feels that there are 9 pages of rules as you only posted about 4 different items. sounds fairly simple to me. i like the team approach - makes this different. and some friendships/lasting animosities are sure to be born devil.gif

will the captains PM the team decisions to you and then you'll release them with the results or will the team submissions be done in an open forum??

thanks for taking the time to do this - i'm psyched thumbsup2.gif:

To stop all cheating we decided that teams will talk via PM and then the captain will send me the grade, it will then be posted.

I did think about the friendships being made. thumbsup2.gif

One already started between me and Nikos grin.gif

wink.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

My worry! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif i guess the huge question on all the captains' minds is

"Who gets NewtSamson?"

confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

I have a feeling for the first time in my life I wont be picked last insane.gifcloud9.gif

Can anyone please cut my ego down a notch....a good insult would probably do it.

I appreciate it. hi.gif

lol i guess the huge question on all the captains' minds is

"Who gets NewtSamson?"

I have a feeling for the first time in my life I wont be picked last insane.gifcloud9.gif

Can anyone please cut my ego down a notch....a good insult would probably do it.

I appreciate it. hi.gif

But the problem is now Newt, you could be a captain 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

With all these new people signing up we might need at least 2 more.

And i am sorry Nikos can't offer a signed picture of him dressed up in a superhero outfit in a gay bar, it just isn't his 'scene'

I appreciate it. hi.gif

Keep showing that pic of you in the Superman costume tongue.gif

The huge question on my mind is:

How do we decide who is on what team? Are you going to assign them randomly, or will there be a draft? I think we should do a draft.

lol i guess the huge question on all the captains' minds is

"Who gets NewtSamson?"

I appreciate it. hi.gif

How do we decide who is on what team? Are you going to assign them randomly, or will there be a draft? I think we should do a draft.

I would vote for random.

I would vote for random.

I, too, am for random. sumo.gif