• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Weather for Con

24 posts in this topic

I thought SD got hot. Guess not.

yeh - those temps seem mighty mild for southern cal in late july - but nevertheless, nice.

wish i were going but the bride is swamped at work and since i don't (work, that is), can hardly insist that she take time off.......... frown.gif

I was just there on vacation. According to my travel guide, San Diego maintains an average daily temperature of 71 degrees pretty much year-round. Pretty spiffy!

Wow. I could live with that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was just there on vacation. According to my travel guide, San Diego maintains an average daily temperature of 71 degrees pretty much year-round. Pretty spiffy!

Mainly because of it's proximity to the ocean. The closer you move inland the hotter it gets.

This is correct.

I have a cousin that lives there.

The perfect climate year round.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

San Diego's average year-round temperature is 64 degrees (61 in spring, 69 in summer, 66 in fall, 57 in winter). The houses there have practically no insulation and I often feel colder when visiting my parents there in the winter than I am in New York.

Anyway, mid-70s to low-80s is perfect weather, so I'm not sure what people are complaining about! Anything warmer than that and you're sweating all the time...who needs it.

And remember, that's for downtown. The valleys can get 5-20 degrees hotter.
that was for Van Nuys. hi.gif

Oh ok. It's probably 80-85 in LA. My bad.

Anyone who doesn't like LA can kiss my 893censored-thumb.gif. tongue.gifacclaim.gif

can someone please explain to me exactly how we got from talking about weather in one of america's best cities to talking about the weather in the dung-heap that is la-la land? talk about a waste of keystrokes...