• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

FYI, Our boards own @The Lions Den is selling a nice lot of Vampirellas on the 'bay right now.  Opening bid price is a very good deal!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-GRADE-VAMPIRELLA-MAGAZINE-LOT-3-16-22-31-32-45-46-58-WARREN-FRAZETTA/324104408078?hash=item4b7620cc0e:g:axEAAOSwekpebmNe

33 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

FYI, Our boards own @The Lions Den is selling a nice lot of Vampirellas on the 'bay right now.  Opening bid price is a very good deal!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HIGH-GRADE-VAMPIRELLA-MAGAZINE-LOT-3-16-22-31-32-45-46-58-WARREN-FRAZETTA/324104408078?hash=item4b7620cc0e:g:axEAAOSwekpebmNe

Thanks man! I appreciate your enthusiasm...

15 hours ago, wombat said:

A few magazines in this thread. 

Thanks for the promo! I just added a few more magazines, including Vampire Tales #8 and 10, Monsters International #1, Tick #1, and a WWF magazine. Talk about random magazines! 

Not sure at this point if I want to sell, trade, or just give them away, because I have no idea of the value and no personal interest in the books.  But I wound up with a box of Sex to Sexty issue that a local store was going to dump, because even if I have minimal interest in the book I didn't want to see them going into the trash on general principles.  It's somewhere between 40-50 issues, maybe half a dozen duplicates, ranging from #44 to #112.  Some have Bill Ward art... which explains why I had any interest in them at all. 

Anybody know anything about the series?

16 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

Not sure at this point if I want to sell, trade, or just give them away, because I have no idea of the value and no personal interest in the books.  But I wound up with a box of Sex to Sexty issue that a local store was going to dump, because even if I have minimal interest in the book I didn't want to see them going into the trash on general principles.  It's somewhere between 40-50 issues, maybe half a dozen duplicates, ranging from #44 to #112.  Some have Bill Ward art... which explains why I had any interest in them at all. 

Anybody know anything about the series?

Over the years I've seen tons of original illustrations sell on ebay that were (I think) original/reprinted gga gags from some of the greats like Ward and Decarlo.  Alas, while the titillating humor within is not lost on me, only very high grade copies have collectible value.  

Hello everyone........It looks like i will be listing a ton of magazines over the next 3 days......Prob 100-300 of them, lots in high grade.....just have to dig up the boxes......very cheap prices and some other randoms.........here is the thread........please like or comment here is youre interested in magazines.....also let me know what you're looking for I might have it....thanks

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/469418-solarboy-magazine-only-thread/