• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supermans Pal Jimmy Olsen 134

16 posts in this topic

I still don't get how this is darkseid's first app. The guy is literally in one panel and isn't even named. I think he shows up on a tv monitor in the panel. But people are flocking to this book now. There's a cgc 7.0 on eBay now that'll probably top $120 when all is said and done.

Forever People 1 ain't going anywhere. It was sort of a speculation book in its time (all the Kirby 1 New World books were), if nothing else, JO 135 gives you enough Darkseid to get the idea

I still don't get how this is darkseid's first app. The guy is literally in one panel

So he appears in SPJO134? And he had never appeared before that issue hit the stands? I think that is how. :baiting:

Yes, a miscoloured head on a monitor in one small panel is a pretty pathetic appearance, but it's there.

and isn't even named.

His name IS used in the next panel.

I still don't get how this is darkseid's first app. The guy is literally in one panel and isn't even named. I think he shows up on a tv monitor in the panel. But people are flocking to this book now. There's a cgc 7.0 on eBay now that'll probably top $120 when all is said and done.

He is only in one panel, he does appear on a monitor, but his name is mentioned.

Ah, I should read the second page before commenting on a post from the first. :blush:

I still don't get how this is darkseid's first app. The guy is literally in one panel

So he appears in SPJO134? And he had never appeared before that issue hit the stands? I think that is how. :baiting:

Yes, a miscoloured head on a monitor in one small panel is a pretty pathetic appearance, but it's there.

and isn't even named.

His name IS used in the next panel.

Ah yes, his name is mentioned. Mah bad.