• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee's 90th Birthday Bash party

10 posts in this topic

Up here in Boston this weekend is the Super Megafest convention. Stan Lee is in attendance for the typical signatures and photo-ops. One of the packages that was up for grabs (limited to 100, but only about ~50 people showed) was a 1 hour, casual setting, celebration of Stan Lee's upcoming 90th birthday the night before the con. The package included passes for signatures, photo-ops, VIP bracelet for immediate access to him, birthday and coffee, and of course Q&A sessions. He also was very open about doing signatures and photo's during this session. It was a blast. Here are some videos for you to enjoy.

My favorite part was when someone asked about upcoming cameos, he almost told us the Iron Man 3 cameo before his assistant stopped him....DAMN IT! There was a lot of great dialog, but i didnt record everything as my phone was dying :(

Stan Lee feels Lobo should have been a Marvel character? That'll go into someone's Ebay listing soon enough.

STAN LEE'S FAVORITE NON-MARVEL CHARACTER - SOON TO BE A MOVIE!

lol