• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Captain America 117 cgc 9.2 wp 1st Falcon! ***SOLD***

27 posts in this topic

Hi, usual rules apply. Posted ill take :takeit: it wins the book. Time stamp breaks a tie.

No HOS or probies. Shipping will be calculated when I get your address and agreed upon before shipping out. PayPal only please.

I really wanted to hold onto this one until closer to the movie, but my buying has been getting out of control lately and something has to supplement it. More books to be possibly added later on pending this sale. I have an ASM 97 cgc 9.4 wp I may put up but will entertain possible offers in the meantime.

This is a beautiful copy. Nicely centered with white pages and really sharp corners. I think this should be a 9.4 but buy the book not the label. Back cover is just as clean, only whiter. Thanks for looking. :hi:

Captain Amrrica 117 cgc 9.2 wp 1st Falcon 500.00

Cap117cgc9_2wpCLink.jpg

Cool book bro! I have always liked The Falcon! :cloud9: Very underrated hero! He needs a cool co staring part in an upcoming Cap movie to get the kick in the pants he has been needing! Good luck with the sale!

Off topic...I really like your sig line books. Not in my foucs at all....but Teen Age Dope Slaves and Reform School Girl...are two comics I would like to buy at some point! Love those covers! Nice copies of them! :headbang:

Cool book bro! I have always liked The Falcon! :cloud9: Very underrated hero! He needs a cool co staring part in an upcoming Cap movie to get the kick in the pants he has been needing! Good luck with the sale!

Off topic...I really like your sig line books. Not in my foucs at all....but Teen Age Dope Slaves and Reform School Girl...are two comics I would like to buy at some point! Love those covers! Nice copies of them! :headbang:

Thanks very much... That RSG is my favourite book and was a big purchase for me this summer. I actually had to give up a few of my big BA books to buy her... I was sorry to see them go... but very happy to see her arrive... The TADS was a book I bought raw years ago... I need to upgrade at some point, so I'll let you know when the time comes.. (thumbs u

In regards to the Falcon, I know he's definitely over due for a big kick in popularity...

What a great looking copy. Twisty, you have have a discerning eye for wonderfully registered books. I wish I hadn't spent so much in the past month.

hm

Thanks for your kind words Scooter... That's the beauty of collecting BA is that you can afford to be picky with the material you choose to add to your collection. Then again, sometimes it's just about timing. Having the funds available when the right book pops up.. (thumbs u

Very underrated hero! He needs a cool co staring part in an upcoming Cap movie to get the kick in the pants he has been needing! Good luck with the sale!

I thought I read somewhere that he is going to have a part in the new movie (Anthony Mackie I believe), maybe not a starring role but a part nonetheless. If this doesn't sell on here now, I know it will when the movie is closer.

This is a beautiful copy. Nicely centered with white pages and really sharp corners. I think this should be a 9.4 but buy the book not the label. Back cover is just as clean, only whiter. Thanks for looking. :hi:

Cap117cgc9_2wpCLink.jpg

This book is EPIC ! (thumbs u

:takeit:

Cap117cgc9_2wpCLink.jpg

This book is EPIC ! (thumbs u

:takeit:

^^

It's a beauty, you won't be disappointed... Thanks Randy