• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis's Time Payment Plan

57 posts in this topic

In fact, we extend time payments to our customers up to six months.

I have been all over the Metropolis web site but can find nothing about time plans. Can you elaborate on them here? It may encourage some of us to make larger orders that could be setup on a time payment schedule.

Thanks!

lol! I guess my first impression of Shuley was right - he really is a person_too_unaware_of_social_graces! HAHAHA

Like i care what some one named "bonds25" from god knows where thinks about me..has no impact on me since we will never meet,besides i was thinking the same about you..You must be a veggie yourself.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha..............so does this explain why we never saw a scan of the book even though u said u had it in hand? more lies from shuley. And I thought u said u can buy whatever u want. And u need time payments for $2K? Hey I might not spend $2K on a book but if one came my way, I think I could get $2K up in 30 days. What a fraud.

Theres a difference between criticism and being a jerk. The way it appears.....Metropolis didn't want his book at his price......so what's the big deal?

They don't have to take a book if they don't want to. And they certainly don't have to take rude bullsh*t emails from someone and then continue to do business with them.

I was one who came down a little bit on some of the larger dealers in a thread last week.....because I felt it was warranted and believed that some people may have been treated unfairly when they called in to some of the larger dealers.

But in this case.......I don't see where Metropolis is to blame at all for this scenario. Shuley needs to drop the big baby attitude just because they didn't want his book.

Metropolis came in here with a thread offering to review emails sent to them regarding any problems and has stated that they can accept payment terms of up to 6 months. So what the hell is the big problem about? mad.gif (that's a general question meant for everyone)

my friend, i didn't say metropolis was to blame, i was talking about "other" national dealers. metropolis is no longer lurking these threads since they already came out, and damn straight neither is robert storms, since he makes posts from time to time. so chill blush.gifshocked.gifwink.gif don't be a hater, i was talking about what's currently going on with me.

Sorry Supa.......I wasn't actually meaning my post just for you....even though yours is the one I replied to.

It's just that this thread is about Metropolis and you made some statements about not taking the criticism so serious. I was just trying to say that this particular case didn't sound like simple criticism, but has instead crossed the line (as you had mentioned as well).

Sorry for not being clearer.