• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Tales HG (Silver Age)

12 posts in this topic

Hello, haven't sold directly on these forums in a long time (probably 8 years at this point). The only person still around that I've sold to is probably Tom Moore (trmoore54), who can hopefully vouch for me if necessary. Thought I'd put this thread up as a trial balloon since I have some more series I plan to eventually move.

Shipping is $15 dollars for priority mail within the US. International would be whatever I get quoted. Paypal would be preferred method of payment. Please PM me with any questions.

Please note my scanner isn't fantastic and I am equally not fantastic with images. The colors on the books aren't washed out.

Marvel Tales #1 CGC 8.5 off-white to white pages

$SOLD

MT1.jpg

Arex, good to see you are still around. Thanks for the assist :)

That's a wrap for Marvel Tales books. Not a ton of them on the census and the fact they're square bounds make them a bit tougher to find in decent shape. Will leave these up until Thursday. Thanks for looking

Brian

Hello, haven't sold directly on these forums in a long time (probably 8 years at this point). The only person still around that I've sold to is probably Tom Moore (trmoore54), who can hopefully vouch for me if necessary. Thought I'd put this thread up as a trial balloon since I have some more series I plan to eventually move.

Shipping is $15 dollars for priority mail within the US. International would be whatever I get quoted. Paypal would be preferred method of payment. Please PM me with any questions.

Please note my scanner isn't fantastic and I am equally not fantastic with images. The colors on the books aren't washed out.

Marvel Tales #1 CGC 8.5 off-white to white pages

$400

MT1.jpg

:takeit:

The remaining books total to $610 dollars, if you want them all you can buy the set for $500. Otherwise 10 pct off prices listed for individual books. Will actually close this out on Sunday.

Brian