• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess Whose Back Selling Thread: Cherry's / Tick / Sandman / Love

34 posts in this topic

Now some finale Katy Perry Fireworked $35 a piece slabs,

Anita Baker: Vampire Hunter - Guilty Pleasures #1 Variant CGC 9.6

IMG_0003-4.jpg

X-Men #141 CGC 9.0 RESTORED (A)

Preacher #5 CGC 9.6

IMG_0005-5.jpg

Y The Last Man #49 CGC 9.4 SS Brian K Vaughn

SkullKickers #1 Variant CGC 9.8 SS Signed by both guys

IMG_0020.jpg

So yeah,

Got these books back today - Sent them to NYCC to get done,

First one is the only book I sent to get signed by Stan the Man. And he almost died or something and for some reason didn't sign this book.

Incredible Hulk #297 CGC 9.6 SS Bill Sieniewicz - One of Two 9.6 Signature Series - the highest for this book. - $140 shipped.

b-1.jpg

so here are the other books I got done, all turned out better than wanted. The 9.6 isn't mine. lol

Saga #1 CGC 9.8 SS Brian K Vaughn / Fiona Staples - $160 Shipped - I have three - THREE I SAY - they all look like this, THE SIGNATURES ARE NOT SMUDGED AND HAVE AMAZING PLACEMENT - Unlike some other examples of this book I've seen pushed on these boards recently...

IMG-4.jpg

Saga #2 CGC 9.6 SS Brian K Vaughn / Fiona Staples - I have one of these - $140

IMG_0002-5.jpg

Now, I have recently purchased an orignal art piece from Alan Moore's run on Swamp Thing by both Bissette and Totleben.. So I won't need these lithographs that I got in Cincinatti - $45 a piece shipped! The First three are signed by my main man t-t-ben and the Cincinatti one is signed by all four Swamp Thing Guys! ALL FOUR! so cool!

photo1-7.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

photo4-5.jpg