• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Mike Forrester's FLATROCK02 Family

248 posts in this topic

Mystery Box of Copper Marvel, DC, Indie, or any mix you want. You'll be happy.

$50 or $100 boxes

5 available.

I'll take a $100 box of Marvel and a $100 box of DC. Please message me payment instructions. Great job all participants!

Brian (armand242)

thank you! :applause:

And the Twinkies in the auction thread are up to $225, thanks to Thirdgreenham!!!!!

And MoeTown who was the high bidder at $150 before he got outbid, decided to just donate the $150 outright to Pauline. :applause:

Let's keep it going!!!

And the Twinkies in the auction thread are up to $225, thanks to Thirdgreenham!!!!!

And MoeTown who was the high bidder at $150 before he got outbid, decided to just donate the $150 outright to Pauline. :applause:

Let's keep it going!!!

Just WOW and thank you :foryou:

So far $2300 has been collected for the family That is only the money that has been received so far

MANY thanks!

(worship)

How about this for an offer:

Pay $200 for the Shiverbones original art, I'll match that for a total of $400 donation.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Another "double duty" item from a previous charity thread.

Shiverbones Original Art.

Oil on canvas 5"x7", "The Candy Rat". $400 shipped anywhere. All proceeds to the family.

While the pic below represents the image very well, I have to say I had a jaw-dropping "Wow!" when I unpacked it, it's even better in hand.

3746364781_5377dc9d58_o.jpg

Strange Tales 124 $200 shipped Twin Cities

first strange tales i ever grabbed off the newstand; liked the rock-looking guy, so bought ff 30 the same day.

i'll take that bad boy.

Wow....you're old! :preach:

:angel: I keed I keed

How about this for an offer:

Pay $200 for the Shiverbones original art, I'll match that for a total of $400 donation.

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Another "double duty" item from a previous charity thread.

Shiverbones Original Art.

Oil on canvas 5"x7", "The Candy Rat". $400 shipped anywhere. All proceeds to the family.

While the pic below represents the image very well, I have to say I had a jaw-dropping "Wow!" when I unpacked it, it's even better in hand.

3746364781_5377dc9d58_o.jpg

:takeit: