• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What grade would this be...?! A.S.M. 3

27 posts in this topic

Nice book! Unfortunately, a spine split of any description is going to keep it out of a 8.0. According to the OCGG, the highest grade which allows an actual split (1/4") is a FN 6.0 (take that FFB!), which by inference would include a 6.5.

But Spidey #3? They may choose to allow other qualities override this detail.

Selling? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is that water damage or just dirt on the cover above "the" in the title?

Looks F+ to me.

What's F+?

Give a number, man!

gossip.gif

Is that water damage or just dirt on the cover above "the" in the title?

Looks F+ to me.

What's F+?

Give a number, man!

gossip.gif

6.5 sumo.gif

I'm bi-alpha-numerical. shocked.gif

There is alittle spine split but not that bad at all...thx for your opinion... hi.gifthumbsup2.gif

How big of a split? This makes a big difference.

I agree. My grade was w/o the split.

I'm not saying it's top to bottom but a hint of it in some part of the spine but still solid through out. Earlier, one ask if their is any water stain or marks but nothing of that kind. The only thing is at the section where "the" word, it show a slight blemish of red which came from the presses I'm guessing because if you look along the top edge it's got red color dye that was orginial during it color process.....I think!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif