• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Batman Chess Collection - Pictures

51 posts in this topic

I missed the start of it over here and then struggled to get the back order on the pieces.... so I didn't go for it.

Really wish I hadn't missed it. Love Chess. Love Batman. Love this set up!! Niceone Jay!!

I disagree with this set... on the Batman side of the board... shouldn't every other character other than Batman all be pawns?

(Joke amongst Batman fans... not threadcrapping..)

Very impressive set... enjoy it in good health.

Sad to see it end but will be cool to finally set it up

Will you be completing the Justice League set also?

yes. But only about half my bm purchasers are buying the jl :cry:

Sad to see it end but will be cool to finally set it up

Will you be completing the Justice League set also?

yes. But only about half my bm purchasers are buying the jl :cry:

I can't say I'm surprised. Eaglemoss has alienated a lot of subscribers by going cheap with the playing board. The board is going to be included for free (a cheap folding piece of cardboard packed with the Wonder Woman figure). Also, the binders to hold the magazines are going to be the same Batman themed binders that were issues for the first set.

Approximately $500-700 (depending on discount) for a board after all pieces are bought and they go cheap on the playing surface. It's beyond me what forced that horrible decision.