• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nova #1 "SEALED IN FACTORY BAG" - Starting bid only $648!

21 posts in this topic

From the description...

Auction is for Nova # 1 comic book. Once in a lifetime opportunity ! (good luck to all )

Please understand this comic was never opened in its lifetime. It has never been read or even touched. Still in bag and bag was never opened.

Many 1st/ special collectors appearances in this classic. Nova 1

You will never find a Nova #1 Untouched and sealed!! This may be the rarest of this individual comic. Never opened , perfect condition. Stored safe.

Please look carefully - excellent Top More than MINT Condition. If you think you see something its the bag. ORIGINAL SEALED BAG. It is air tight sealed.

This bag has no openings/ slots you must cut to open. Obviously once that is done, most of the value disappears.

This may be worth a whole lot more than this,keep in mind this was never handled read touched by anybody! and if in the right collectors hands maybe worth much much more. Cannot hold on to this, it is extremely too rare.

This is currently in a safe room temperature location not exposed to any thing. It is being pampered.

This will be packed /shipped in extremely cushioned firm holders not allowing any chance for damage. Or local pickup is allowed, at no charge at all.

All are welcome to come and look at this before bidding/buying. Matter of fact we welcome it. Must make appointment before and more than welcome to come look at this rare item.

More pictures can be sent .

Item /plastic sealant was never opened and is still sealed.

Old comic yet Absolutely brand new!

Package plastic sealed and STILL INTACT AND UNTOUCHED! NEVER OPENED"

You have to check out what other "wonders" he has for sale ....

Condoms ...

Auction Description

This auction is for Brand New 200 of Lifestyle nyc condoms. Have never been used or touched by anyone- still in original bulk sealed packaging.

Guys please keep in mind here , Lifestyle is the maker of these condoms. Lifestyle is the best manufacturer around.

All are absolutely brand new still in packaging. These are excellent condoms made by Top of the line largest manufacturer Lifestyle excellent quality.

Absolutely Brand New!

Keep in mind these are not made by just anyone , Lifestyle is one of the largest and most popular condoms brand in the world!

Best by used date ending month of 12/2012.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200-WOW-Case-of-NYC-Lifestyle-Latex-CONDOMS-BRAND-NEW-Factory-sealed-Safe-Condom-/261129749320?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccc8bc348

Like the comics "they have never been touched by anyone" - I would hope not. And if you missed it they expire 12/2012 - guess the buyer would be very busy between now and the end of the year.

From the description...

Auction is for Nova # 1 comic book. Once in a lifetime opportunity ! (good luck to all )

Please understand this comic was never opened in its lifetime. It has never been read or even touched. Still in bag and bag was never opened.

Many 1st/ special collectors appearances in this classic. Nova 1

You will never find a Nova #1 Untouched and sealed!! This may be the rarest of this individual comic. Never opened , perfect condition. Stored safe.

Please look carefully - excellent Top More than MINT Condition. If you think you see something its the bag. ORIGINAL SEALED BAG. It is air tight sealed.

This bag has no openings/ slots you must cut to open. Obviously once that is done, most of the value disappears.

This may be worth a whole lot more than this,keep in mind this was never handled read touched by anybody! and if in the right collectors hands maybe worth much much more. Cannot hold on to this, it is extremely too rare.

This is currently in a safe room temperature location not exposed to any thing. It is being pampered.

This will be packed /shipped in extremely cushioned firm holders not allowing any chance for damage. Or local pickup is allowed, at no charge at all.

All are welcome to come and look at this before bidding/buying. Matter of fact we welcome it. Must make appointment before and more than welcome to come look at this rare item.

More pictures can be sent .

Item /plastic sealant was never opened and is still sealed.

Old comic yet Absolutely brand new!

Package plastic sealed and STILL INTACT AND UNTOUCHED! NEVER OPENED"

So is this guy stupid or intentionally deceitful? I'm betting the latter. The Polyanna in me would like to think he's just an uneducated seller, perhaps one of those clueless "investors" who though he knew enough about comics to make a bunch of money buying and selling them. The cynic in me thinks he knows darned well that Nova #1 was never sealed in a bag to begin with, and all his hyperbole is really just fraud. Thoughts?

So is this guy stupid or intentionally deceitful? I'm betting the latter. The Polyanna in me would like to think he's just an uneducated seller, perhaps one of those clueless "investors" who though he knew enough about comics to make a bunch of money buying and selling them. The cynic in me thinks he knows darned well that Nova #1 was never sealed in a bag to begin with, and all his hyperbole is really just fraud. Thoughts?

Frankly, I don't know why more collectors don't take advantage of this simple way of increasing the value of your collection. Everyone knows that if you Seal-a-Meal your comic, it automatically increases 100x in price.

Not trying to bust your nads but I don't get it. Looking at the pics it's not "perfect." It doesn't appear to be a "factory" bag so what's the appeal? Sorry, just asking. Or are you being sarcastic..?

just a wee bit ...

"More than Mint" :cloud9:

It is so incandescently mint that you will need to wear welder's goggles (not included) to prevent your retinas burning out. You will fall to your knees, weep, and worship its pristine brilliance.

He's not even trying. Amateur hyperbole.

The Best Thing Since The Invention Of Time!

Better Than Bill Gates' Fortune!

More Beautiful Than Scarlett Johansson's Boobies!

More Important Than The Declaration Of Independence And The Magna Carta Combined!

Best If Eaten By March 2013!

Yep. Amateur.