• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Auction Mike Forrester's FLATROCK02 Family-Destruction Style

6 posts in this topic

Here is the game, a while back when I first joined the thread there was a fundraiser and the game went pay x amount and I will destroy this slab. I thought it was absolutely amazing idea and worked out well. That said here goes:

3 copies of raw Batgirl 13 (Death in the Family Arc).

3 mystery boxes on how the book shall be destroyed each with a "villain" theme to them.

The TOP Bidder will get to choose the first box, second bidder gets to choose between the remaining 2, and the third place bidder gets the remainder.

The auction will end Friday at 9pm EST as I will likely be setting up/video taping the destruction this weekend with the videos posted on Sunday Evening (sent via pm to the winning bidders) Should they choose to show the rest of you is up to them...as they paid for it not you! I will also MAIL the remaining pieces (if any) to the winning bidder.

100% of the proceeds will be going to Mike's Family.

Here is the link to the original thread should anyone need information:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6163965