• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess The Grade

59 posts in this topic

Is that not a color-breaking crease right there next to his head?* confused.gif

*The head under the DC logo, that is...

i think that's just his hat............. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

tonofbricks.gifforeheadslap.gif

Damn these diabetic eyes! Well, that's a freaking SWEET book, then! Gotta be at least a 9.6, I would think!

wink.gif

I am sure a few others feel the same gossip.gif

It looks like spine stress! [!@#%^&^]. 893frustrated.gif

stooges.gif

gossip.gifTry cleaning your screen blush.gif

Did you get that graded or buy it already slabbed?

Just wonderin'... all four corners look a little soft for a 9.6! But very sweet issue nonetheless. I think my copy is just as sharp looking, or maybe, just maybe, a little nicer! 893whatthe.gifdevil.gif

That's what I was thinking. The label may say 9.6, but if I got a 9.6 with corner wear and light spine stress like that, I'd be a little miffed. confused-smiley-013.gif

I had it graded, a couple of the corners are a little soft, but a very solid book overall.

When I submitted the book, I had it as a strong 9/2 foreheadslap.gif, maybe a shot at a 9/4.

Late to the party - again - it seems....

9.6 seems a little high. While I didn't fall for the hat-as-spine-stress ploy, I have to say that the LRC and URC (in fact, isn't there a slight color break on the URC) seemed a bit soft on the front and the ULC seemed a bit soft on the back.

I would have gone 9.2, possibly 9.4.

Still, a nice looking book!

Thanks,

Fan4Fan