• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adams DC and Ditko spidey's for starters -Prices dropped

15 posts in this topic

Got a few sought after bronze age Adams books for sale. i hope to add books during the week as i have some undercopies to clear out.

prices include USPS media mail in a box with delivery confirmation for U.S. residents. international buyers will have to pay the actual cost. Purchases under $100 insurance is optional and not included in the list price.Priority mail is available at an additional cost

PM's are welcome but first :takeit: in thread wins out

payment can be made via paypal,check or money order.

OK here's one you prolly don't see every day:

Strange Adventures 216. Solid VF copy with decent gloss on a very straight,clean front cover that only have a few minor spine ticks for visible wear.

the inside covers do have light tanning keeping this copy from a higher grade. I would rate the pages as off- white.

The back cover looks cleaner in hand than it does in the scan but does havea tan line running the length of the cover near the edge. There is also a very small dot of water damage near the top of the BC this does carry through to the inside of the cover but does not affect the interior pages.

contains the hidden panel meesage- "hey a jim steranko effect"

$40 shipped-$30 SHIPPED

ScannedImage123280022.jpg

ScannedImage123280023.jpg

Batman 227 - 8.0 VF

formerly slabbed (cracked open)by CGC as a Blue 8.0 with off-white pages

beautiful front cover

nice clean pages.

just light soiling on the back cover and slight tanning to interior covers keep this book from grading higher

$250 shipped :news:SOLD!

ScannedImage123280026.jpg

ScannedImage123280028.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 24 - 4.5 VG+

sold to me in 2002 by comiclink as a raw 6.0.

the front cover retains decent gloss and color for its grade. A bit of spine wear and the top staple is recessed a bit but still solidly attached. right edge is fairly sharp with no chipping evident however on the back cover thedge has some minor chipping and quite a bit of pre-chipping.

i would rate the pages as cream to off-white with the main drawback being a diagonal crease in the LRC that runs through the last 6 pages and is visible on the back cover.

$75 shipped-$50 SHIPPED

ScannedImage123280032.jpg

ScannedImage123280033.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 31- 5.0 VG/F

sold to me in 2002 by comiclink as a 6.0

excellent color and gloss on cover. light wear typical to grade. diagonal coner crease in LRFC only appears on the first few pages as light bending other than that i would rate the pages as clean and tight. OW is what i would rate them maybe a little creamy though.

book is very solid but suffers a little from the miswrap in hand it just feels like one of those books if you are familiar with that you know what i mean.

$75 shipped :news:sold

ScannedImage123280034.jpg

spidey31bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 33 - 6.0 FN

sold to me by comiclink in 2002 as a 6.0

solid decent book with only light edge wear which includes a few small chips on the right edge of front cover.

good color on front cover but virtually no gloss left it still presents very well for grade.

i would rate the pages OW but possibly C/OW in any event they a clean and tight and would not look out of place in a VF range book.

$75 shipped :news:SOLD

ScannedImage123280031.jpg

ScannedImage123280030.jpg

Conan the barbarian #1 CGC 8.5 White pages(old label!)

there are a few light scratches on the case but no cracks.

90 day GPA is $248.

$255 shipped $250 SHIPPED PRIORITY TRACKED AND INSURED- only vailable until 4 PM eastern time today then its off to another venue

DSCN0809.jpg

Batman 227 - 8.0 VF

formerly slabbed (cracked open)by CGC as a Blue 8.0 with off-white pages

beautiful front cover

nice clean pages.

just light soiling on the back cover and slight tanning to interior covers keep this book from grading higher

$250 shipped

ScannedImage123280026.jpg

ScannedImage123280028.jpg

:takeit:

X-men 60 & 61 -7.5 VF- $100 shipped for both(sold as a lot)-$95 SHIPPED

#60 has beautiful color and gloss on the cover. there are a couple of impacts on the cover that are for the most part non color breaking. light edge wear the worst of is the small diagonal crease in the LRFC. pages are cream to off-white with some light tanning on the interior covers.

x60.jpg

x60back.jpg

#61 bright color and very white background for grade. decent gloss remaining. light wear brings it down . Pages are off-white.

x61.jpg

x61back.jpg

BONUS BOOK X-MEN 58 -beautiful front cover for those who dont have a copy but.... INCOMPLETE (MISSING 2 INTERIOR WRAPS -4 STORY PAGES) free with this lot

x58.jpg