• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #13 (1st appearance of Mysterio) CGC graded 4.0, $160

17 posts in this topic

No I didn't buy anything or this thread would be a lot more angry. I was waiting on him to respond to me. Not sure what your comment has to do with him not replying to my ill take it.

Easy, I'm not getting on your case. But the :takeit: means you at least tried to buy it, no?

Yes, I tried to. I followed up with the PM that I want it but to make sure I get in the mail what you are selling could you send me the cgc label number and picture. Regardless I told him I would take it. Never heard anything back.

Yes, I tried to. I followed up with the PM that I want it but to make sure I get in the mail what you are selling could you send me the cgc label number and picture. Regardless I told him I would take it. Never heard anything back.

considering one hasn't sold on ebay or elsewhere that I can find in the last few months he either still has it or got a better offer via a PM or offline...

Another Noobie! :facepalm: Maybe you should tell him about the Probation list!