• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #111

11 posts in this topic

Bought this off ebay already slabbed, thinking it looked better than the grade it got! :P Bought the notes and now i'm thinking if a dry clean and press is in the works?! Here's the notes:

1) Spine crease

2) Left center bc crease

3) Left center bc stain

So I can see the spine crease. The bc crease can't find through the slab and stain? I must be missing something?

I'll post the grade after a few have been given.

dd111fc.jpg

dd111bc.png

I see 9.0 - 9.2. A press is not going to remove any of the defects that I can see. I believe the back crease is the two indentations that you can see on the back to the left of the text. (between "that" and "letters" and again between "without" and "only".)

the stain/moisture damage is left of "$1800. Now, having..."

it is fairly large because you can see hint of the tide line from the edge of the cover in that area all the way down to the next paragraph "The words in quotes..."

whatever flaws that can be pressed out, I doubt this book will be 9.0 or higher.

8.5 max for me.