• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con - April 6-7, 2013 -- LAUREN COHAN from WALKING DEAD!

226 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in getting their books subbed for CGC Signature Series please feel free to shoot me a PM. :) My witness and I will be there Saturday and I can help facilitate any requests (as I have done in previous shows)

Here it is! This will be the limited edition print for the April 6-7, Tampa Bay Comic Con! It features Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and was created by guest artist, Joe Jusko. To be honest, we think it is one of the best Thanos images EVER created. It's amazing. Prints will be 11" x 17" and only 100 prints will be created. They will be offered for $30 each. Don't miss out on your chance to own one.

11338_525056710868829_32548943_n.jpg

Here it is! This will be the limited edition print for the April 6-7, Tampa Bay Comic Con! It features Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and was created by guest artist, Joe Jusko. To be honest, we think it is one of the best Thanos images EVER created. It's amazing. Prints will be 11" x 17" and only 25 prints will be created. They will be offered for $30 each. Don't miss out on your chance to own one.

are you guys planning on preselling the print again on the online store?

Here it is! This will be the limited edition print for the April 6-7, Tampa Bay Comic Con! It features Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and was created by guest artist, Joe Jusko. To be honest, we think it is one of the best Thanos images EVER created. It's amazing. Prints will be 11" x 17" and only 25 prints will be created. They will be offered for $30 each. Don't miss out on your chance to own one.

are you guys planning on preselling the print again on the online store?

Yes, we will pre-sell them again.

We're probably going to adjust the print run to 100. They will all be numbered.