• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Firsts

83 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I can preorder some of the Image Firsts for chew, revival, saga, ect?

I would love to order a large number of these just to give out for free to get others hooked on them.

+1

I contacted TFAW and they said they are not getting them. I want some for the same reason (giveaways).

Diamond order codes for the Image Firsts issues:

Image Firsts CHEW #1: OCT128200

Image Firsts FATALE #1: OCT128196

Image Firsts THE MANHATTAN PROJECTS #1: OCT128197

Image Firsts REVIVAL #1: OCT128211

Image Firsts SAGA #1: OCT128195

Image Firsts THIEF OF THIEVES: OCT128198

Image Firsts THE WALKING DEAD #1 OCT128199

I think...

My local comic shop was able to order them for me, so that might be the best bet. If you don't have a local shop, email Discount Comic Book Service (DCBS). While it may not be on their spreadsheet, they can usually order anything that has a Diamond Code.

My local comic shop was able to order them for me, so that might be the best bet. If you don't have a local shop, email Discount Comic Book Service (DCBS). While it may not be on their spreadsheet, they can usually order anything that has a Diamond Code.

I wouldn't say my LCS guy is a tool... but maybe a bit toolish. :grin:

These are up for order at Midtown:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Image+Firsts+Saga+%231+Curr_1244940

Just search "Image Firsts" + Thief of Thieves, Saga, Revival, Walking Dead, Manhattan Projects, Fatale, etc.

You're welcome - (thumbs u

With the other 3 Image Firsts WD having slight variations within, allowing for 3 seperate spots in the registry, I wonder if this will make a fourth?? hm

Anyone know if the ads are different inside, or if the back cover is different from the others?

what are these? Just reprints?

It's an attempt to gain more readers by offering the #1 issue for a dollar. Image loses money on these short term, but hope to pick up new readers long term.

The idea is new readers will be more willing to try books they may have heard about for the cheap price instead of facing the back issue market.