• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Firsts

83 posts in this topic

The ones at my LCS were all pretty good save the Sagas. They had a scuffing going on near the Image logo (like part of the black was almost rubbed off). Was on all the copies. Anyone else have that issue? Since it was only on the Sagas and on all the copies of the Sagas was wondering if it was a printing defect.

The ones at my LCS were all pretty good save the Sagas. They had a scuffing going on near the Image logo (like part of the black was almost rubbed off). Was on all the copies. Anyone else have that issue? Since it was only on the Sagas and on all the copies of the Sagas was wondering if it was a printing defect.

I saw that on most of the copies I looked at at my LCS, and I looked at everything but the Sagas (and he had no copies of the Fatale). Based on what I saw on a decent stack of each non-Fatale issue at my shop the printing and shipping of these could have been better.

same here. Im guessing it has to do with the issue being a double-sized issue

Fatale is a good book imo. Crime Nior done really well

+100

Fatale is a great book, and you could either pick up the trade of the first arc or buy the back issues. I think prices have stabilized to a reasonable level that won't break the bank.

Picked up issues of each at my LCS yesterday, they all had some long indentations vertically along the edge of the cover top-to-bottom. Picked an issue up of each anyway to see what all the fuss was all about.

Wish these came out last week when Brubaker was doing a signing at a LCS.

So given that three of us have had the same exact issue with the sagas can we assume the entire run is like that or does someone have evidence against that?

I picked up 2 copies that looked OK. I will double check them when I get home.

**EDIT** Checked the copies I got and they look ok. I don't see any problems with them.