• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Firsts

83 posts in this topic

Here's the very first Image reprints in TPB it had the Walking Dead #1 with three other different Image #1 storys back in 2005 limited to 2,000 copys. The other Two Image First comics came out around FCBD 2010 & 2011

IMG_1491.jpg

What is the first one im looking at here?

Cool I have to search for this AMC promo cast variant soon, Do you know if its a low print run ? I dont know why I've never heard of this book yet, But I'll try to track one down soon !

dont know on print run but I think its more scarce, I have a copy of each so I can assure you there are indeed 3

This TPB book has four stories in it from Image, the story titles are called Girls #1 Strange Girls #1 the Walking Dead #1 & I forgot the 4th other story title was called :facepalm:. This TPB book was made back in 2005 and was limited to 2,000 print run. You can find a few on e-bay there are about 3 so far that I found there. Hope that helped out. BTW I just found my copy of the Walking Dead Image First #1 AMC promo variant :banana: soon as it arrives I'll post it here.

Pretty terrible condition on these at my LCS. I picked up MP, TOT, Revival, and WD. The MP and Revival are 8.5 at best, and I got the best he had. The other two are decent. Since they're readers for me anyway it isn't a huge deal, but if others have the same experience I did finding 9.8 candidates could be tough.