• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 222 the Beatles cover by Adams waht is it worth... with a staple pop

29 posts in this topic

$8 is a darn good price for a FN-.

I paid Metropolis guide price for the FN ($21) with the staple pop and thought that was fair, considering the high demand for the issue and the general overall condition of the copy minus the pop.

Yeah, I was happy with that. The copy I found doesn't have the staple pop, which is a plus.

I lurked for 18 months, unlike these brashass n00bs that bust in and starting pouring themselves a beer from day one. :preach:

emot-jerkit.gif

Pipe down, grandpa. The rest of the home can't hear the Matlock rerun.

On another note, that is the book that brought me to these Boards. I was watching Ewert's auctions, and could not believe the quality of a 9.6 Bats 222. I had been looking for a nice one for sooooo long. Tried to find info on who he was and how he had so many incredible books, and BOOM! these Boards.

I lurked for 18 months, unlike these brashass n00bs that bust in and starting pouring themselves a beer from day one. :preach:

:preach:

On another note, that is the book that brought me to these Boards. I was watching Ewert's auctions, and could not believe the quality of a 9.6 Bats 222. I had been looking for a nice one for sooooo long. Tried to find info on who he was and how he had so many incredible books, and BOOM! these Boards.

And speaking of beer - how did you pull up after the other night.

I never thought it was possible to have "bust some moves,Milli Vanilli Seanfingh and Jagger" in the same sentence!