• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early 50's DC "Strange Adventures" SOLD OUT! Thread closed

85 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I will be selling a few GA’s and Silver books off and on for a good friend of mine. Most all of these books were purchased from Metro back in 95’-05’ and have not been on the market for a while. Some were probably owned by a couple of you out there.

I’m going through and picking a few for my own collection and will be selling the rest off here and there. I thought I would throw some of them up here first.

As always if not happy I will refund your money within 30 days (less shipping, unless I missed something) so please study the scans and PM me with questions, if your not happy, return it no questions asked or PM me and I will be happy to discuss.

Thanks,

:takeit: Trumps PM offers.

No PROB’s or HO’s

PP preferred, CHK or MO

30 day refund if not happy minus shipping (unless I missed something) so please study scans and ask questions if not sure.

Shipping Domestic:

Orders over $500 ship free!

Priority flat rate envelope w/card board $5 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $11 Priority flat rate box for as many that I can safely ship.

Canada:

Priority International flat rate envelope w/card board $13 up to 5-6 comics.

More comics, $33 Priority International flat rate box for as many I can safely ship.

International: Priority Int’l, my cost

Will start shortly…