• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Medors RIP

16 posts in this topic

Sad news from Josh's Help for Heroes...

Today, November 28, 2012 just before 4pm the Help for Heroes Family, family, friends, and the comic book community lost our beloved Joshua. He fought hard for many years and fought right up until the end. Please send your love, thoughts, prayers, and positive energy to Josh Medors' family as they get through this trying time. We are all saddened and at a loss for words in this tragic situation. Please know he is at peace and no longer in pain.

:(

Wow! This is really a surprise, I was under the false impression that he was feeling better a little.

I recently brought a sketch from him and wanted to ask him a commission in the future. He was a great artist.

My condolences to his family.

This is very sad news. I met Josh at Gem City in 2010 and I knew before the show that I had to get a Goblin from him. He was a great guy and was in very good spirits given his condition. I recently set up 3 blank commissions at the Cincinnati Comic Expo. I saw the pencils for two of them and he took them home to finish them up.

He will be missed. Condolences to his family...especially his wife.

DarkAvengers1-MedorsGoblin.jpg

Very sad news. I met Josh at Pittsburgh 2012 and I set up some blank cover sketches at the show. Only saw the pencils for 1 book and he took the them all home to finish them up. Pencils looked great but never saw the finished sketch. RIP

I was lucky enough to meet Josh back in Philly, could not tell you the year. I set up a commission from him, and it turned out so good, I set up two more.

I contacted josh this summer yet again to get something from him.

He was a natural talent and will be missed. I pray for his friend, wife, son and family.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=34817