• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ian, Where have you been???

128 posts in this topic

I just seen you lurking on the boards!! You haven't posted lately !!!! How are you doing with your collection??? I've been lurking myself lately ,I only post when I feel i have something to say or to have fun with the guys on the boards!!! Even if I don't post often I try to check in every day. I find these boards interesting, informative, & just plain fun with guys like Redhook, FFB, Beyonder, Supa,Etc. hi.gif

I just seen you lurking on the boards!! You haven't posted lately !!!! How are you doing with your collection??? I've been lurking myself lately ,I only post when I feel i have something to say or to have fun with the guys on the boards!!! Even if I don't post often I try to check in every day. I find these boards interesting, informative, & just plain fun with guys like Redhook, FFB, Beyonder, Supa,Etc. hi.gif

From IAN long ago

This forum, and all the great people in it, are utterly spoiled and ruined by a few evil and vile natured reprobates.I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW. GOODBYE.

Hey Ian dont let the door hit you on the way out

Boy , he isn't thick skinned ,is he?? Hey Ian , if your reading this ,lighten up !!!!! It's a message board , it's about comics ,fer chrissake!!!! These guys bust stones sometimes,but it's all in fun unless you really 893censored-thumb.gif them off then you get what you deserve!!!! I was enjoying you completing your DC collection , & then you get all hot around the collar over whatever . If some of the guys 893censored-thumb.gif you off that's why you have a ignore user button ,use it!!! Oh Well!!! that's your gain or loss if you do or don't want to post here anymore!!!! Wish you luck with your collection!!!! That's all I have to say !!!!

Shoot, just a few days on this board and I'm hooked. Can't imagine anyone getting upset enough to leave, but then again, I'm still a newbie when it comes to the whole collecting comics thing!

As I'm checking out the list of who is on line,I come across the roster saying Ian is reading this very thread. What a freaking loser. Loses his race to get a complete collection,loses his temper,never really had any sort of class to begin with.Kind of reminds me of Drax after Capt. Marvell killed Thanos the first time around. Marginiley sane in the first place,he just went deep over the edge! hi.gif

Thanks! Its my hope that by coming here, I don't get fooled again!

you won't trust me i was a lurker for over a month,being here is way more fun and

informative( nice use of The WHO lyrics too)

o yeah"WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!" thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Brain!

My knowledge (or lack of) will keep me from posting too much for now, but heck, everyone had to start sometime. Sonn, I'm hoping to be asking so many questions that JC tells me to take a class and shut up!! (kidding)

Thanks Brain!

My knowledge (or lack of) will keep me from posting too much for now, but heck, everyone had to start sometime. Sonn, I'm hoping to be asking so many questions that JC tells me to take a class and shut up!! (kidding)

oooooo he willl but its all just talk & comics 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gifstooges.gif

Welcome. If you let us in on some of your areas of interest, as Supa suggested, we can probably give you some links to threads you might find are up your alley.

Red

As I'm checking out the list of who is on line,I come across the roster saying Ian is reading this very thread. What a freaking loser. Loses his race to get a complete collection,loses his temper,never really had any sort of class to begin with.Kind of reminds me of Drax after Capt. Marvell killed Thanos the first time around. Marginiley sane in the first place,he just went deep over the edge! hi.gif

I'm not sure where so many people got the idea that he was in a race. He never said such a thing, and in fact, acknowledged that there were others who had already completed their collections. He was just trying to complete his own.

-- Joanna

I'm not sure where so many people got the idea that he was in a race. He never said such a thing, and in fact, acknowledged that there were others who had already completed their collections. He was just trying to complete his own.

-- Joanna

true.