• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ian, Where have you been???

128 posts in this topic

p.s. And although it was a little forward, I'd love to go to bed with you. Are you well hung? And which 'role' do you assume? xxx

Well, let's say my favorite sandwich is pastrami on a "bulkie roll". (not sure if you will get that - it is an Americanism - or maybe just a Massachusettsism).

This has to be the most surreal hijacking ever popcorn.gif

I challenge any of you limp-wristed yanks to be half as intersting as Ian!

If not, beg the DC Brother to come back!

I want to see that thread.... "ONE to go" and the climax!

p.s. the use of term "yanks" is purely inflamatory. Feel free to have a go!

As a non-American I feel discriminated by the above sentence...

Please make an effort to insult all of us next time and not just the obvious suspects...

Oh and as much as I agree with the fact that Ian was entertaining, he was a LOT more entertaining when he was ranting and raving or when he ended up with the short end of the stick... acclaim.gif

p.s. And although it was a little forward, I'd love to go to bed with you. Are you well hung? And which 'role' do you assume? xxx

Well, let's say my favorite sandwich is pastrami on a "bulkie roll". (not sure if you will get that - it is an Americanism - or maybe just a Massachusettsism).

Well what do you EXPECT!? I was talking to blooming limey!

Maybe i don't understand because it doesn't make sense as a sentence confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Maybe i don't understand because it doesn't make sense as a sentence confused-smiley-013.gif

OK - let me try to explain. Let's hope I can do this and not get the post or myself stricken.

Sandwich is sometimes used as a term to express certain positions in - err - post-nuptial activities. Pastrami is a form of meat. A "bulkie roll" is a type of sandwich bread, and was used to adress the "what role" question, while the "bulkie" was hopefully seen as a referecne to the quality of my...err..assets.

Man, a joke expained is a joke not worth telling. frown.gif

OK - let me try to explain. Let's hope I can do this and not get the post or myself stricken.

Sandwich is sometimes used as a term to express certain positions in - err - post-nuptial activities. Pastrami is a form of meat. A "bulkie roll" is a type of sandwich bread, and was used to adress the "what role" question, while the "bulkie" was hopefully seen as a referecne to the quality of my...err..assets.

I was talking about the sentence structure of the BOLDED bit crazy.gif

sleeping.gif

was talking about the sentence structure of the BOLDED bit

foreheadslap.gif

A "limey" is a term for smeone from England. derived from the seafaring days when they would have a supply of limes on the ship to keep from gettng scurvy. "Bloomin'" is just an English expletive.

Now if I missed the point again I am not sure I want to know.

was talking about the sentence structure of the BOLDED bit

foreheadslap.gif

A "limey" is a term for smeone from England. derived from the seafaring days when they would have a supply of limes on the ship to keep from gettng scurvy. "Bloomin'" is just an English expletive.

Now if I missed the point again I am not sure I want to know.

foreheadslap.gif

I said the STRUCTURE, not the definitions crazy.gif

I said the STRUCTURE, not the definitions crazy.gif

If I said "Well what do you EXPECT!? I was talking to A blooming limey!", would THAT be better for you?

crazy.gif Yes

Wait - you mean you could not just slot the A in for yourself? I men, single letter of the lphbet cn cuse you tht much confusion? grin.gif