• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Boardies-

This is my first time posting in the forum only selling area but, to be frank, I am getting sick of feebay dipping into my pocket like Uncle Sam! I have a lot of experience packaging comics raw and certified so no worries there! Time to sell some books I really did not want to sell. Gotta pay for an ultrasound for my wife out of pocket in a few days =(… My Ebay Seller Feedback

I have made a few purchases on the boards, so here is my kudos thread.

Please check out my warez below. Feel free to give me reasonable offers or PM me with any questions.

Usual rules apply.

No HoS or Probation list members allowed.

Paypal only please.

:takeit: trumps PM.

US Shipping

Raw Books = $4.99 shipping + $1.00 for each additional.

Certified Books will ship insured = $12.00 shipping + $3 for each additional

International Shipping will be quoted and insured at cost.

Recap of what is still available:

Raw TWD 85 Infinity and Beyond Signed by Charlie

Raw ASM 316 First McFarlane Venom Cover

I will leave these two books up until Friday otherwise back to the bay they go. Feel free to shot me offers if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Recap of what is still available:

Raw TWD 85 Infinity and Beyond Signed by Charlie

Raw ASM 316 First McFarlane Venom

I will leave these two books up until Friday otherwise back to the bay they go. Feel free to shot me offers if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Not trying to in your thread: what do you mean that ASM 316 is first McFarlane Venom? You mean first cover?

Thanks