• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Blogs

4 posts in this topic

Not really. Nothing stellar at least.

That said, I have a blog and mostly talk about my comic art. This is just about the only time I have announced it, but it gets some hits every day somehow. You won't find market talk or Kirby on there, but mid-level modern age art.

Oh, and my want lists. Everyone should check out my want lists.

fedres420.blogspot.com

Well,

nothing stellar neither, and in Italian (google translate works for some American friends)

www.originalmente.it

(it means "originally", but also "OriginalMind" ;-)

It's a personal blog about my "original art experience" as a collector, but there are also some general posts. Sometimes I report topics that I find on this forum or on comicart-l for non-English speaking people. I'll try to publish one post per week, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay with this.

Have a look, if you like.

Ciao from Italy

Massimo (maxmagnus)

I also have a blog focused on original art, but it's in spanish. Now it's dead, but it still has plenty of interesting stuff:

http://ferrandelgado.blogspot.com.es/

Translation button is at the column of the right, at the top. Anyway, what is really interesting are the images, so you won't miss too much if you don't understand the text.

My main interests are Kirby and Sienkiewicz, but also original art in general. You'll find rarities and many pieces offered at the main sites that you can't see anymore, because they are hidden in collections.