• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

49 Anouymous User's

33 posts in this topic

Forget a lap dance! You can jam a lit candle up his [!@#%^&^] and make him swim across a pond in the middle of the night for all we care! hi.gif

MajorKhaos, You're starting to have homosexual thoughts again. 893naughty-thumb.gif I guess you having sex with Justiceleaguer doesn't satisfy you anymore. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I recommend all anonymous users to register on the boards. Most of the guys here are helpful when you ask for stuff like information or if you want to discuss comics. Some of the members are good for nothings though like MajorKhaos and Justiceleaguer who flame for no reason at all as you can see. One of whom is a [!@#%^&^] and is in love with me. 893naughty-thumb.gifTo find out, check out the identity crisis thread. Look how immature they both are. But these 2 jackarses are in the minority and most of the board members are cool. You see, these 2 think lower of newbies and want to run you through a haze. When you prove them wrong, they get really angry because of their self-believed hierarchy of posts. But that is definitely not the case with everyone. Most of the other members are helpful. thumbsup2.gif

I recommend all anonymous users to register on the boards. Most of the guys here are helpful when you ask for stuff like information or if you want to discuss comics. Some of the members are good for nothings though like MajorKhaos and Justiceleaguer who flame for no reason at all as you can see. One of whom is a [!@#%^&^] and is in love with me. 893naughty-thumb.gifTo find out, check out the identity crisis thread. Look how immature they both are. But these 2 jackarses are in the minority and most of the board members are cool. You see, these 2 think lower of newbies and want to run you through a haze. When you prove them wrong, they get really angry because of their self-believed hierarchy of posts. But that is definitely not the case with everyone. Most of the other members are helpful. thumbsup2.gif
Man, these newbies sure speak out.

Especially that FFB Newbie mad.gif

Newbies with an outspoken opinion...what is the world coming to ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Newbies with an outspoken opinion...what is the world coming to ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think we're okay here... once they start growing brains, though... tonofbricks.gif

I think we're okay here... once they start growing brains, though... tonofbricks.gif

at the end of the day it's all just talk & comics

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gifstooges.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.giftonofbricks.gifboo.gifforeheadslap.gifhi.gifpopcorn.gifgossip.gif893blahblah.gif893frustrated.gifjuggle.gifsign-rantpost.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Holy [!@#%^&^]...70 anonymous users. Cmon in boys and girls....when you join you get a free lap dance from forum member mead. thumbsup2.gif

Forget a lap dance! You can jam a lit candle up his [!@#%^&^] and make him swim across a pond in the middle of the night for all we care! hi.gif

Does the candle have to stay lit? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm not a newbie. I've been here for almost six months! makepoint.gif

I'm not a newbie. I've been here for almost six months! makepoint.gif

respect for my nor cal bro thumbsup2.gif