• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Comics, etc.

535 posts in this topic

CONAN 20 Fine- $6.00 SOLD! January 1967. Stunning Barry Windsor-Smith art on cover and the interiors. Fafnir loses his arm and is thrown overboard by Balthaz to drown. Conan infiltrates the Temple of Tarim and kills a black hound. Conan kills Balthaz and flees Yezdigerd's ship.

But what about the sweetie on the cover? Sorry, gotta buy the mag!!!

conan20.jpg

When I traded off almost all of my DC's years ago, the Superman 183 was one of the very few books I kept. It just HAD to be a collector's item cause it said so right on the cover that it was prized stories, and heck, one of the books printed on the cover even sold for $30! Great book, good luck with the sale.

When I traded off almost all of my DC's years ago, the Superman 183 was one of the very few books I kept. It just HAD to be a collector's item cause it said so right on the cover that it was prized stories, and heck, one of the books printed on the cover even sold for $30! Great book, good luck with the sale.

Thanks, great story and rings so true, especially when it's Superman looking at you and giving you the lowdown on the value of the mag. As JFK said to Superman on the last panel of the Action 309 earlier in the thread, "If you can't trust Superman, who can you trust?" :hi:

do you happen to have more ASM? :)

Yes, there will be more. (thumbs u

just drop me pm with the list if when you have time, Thanks a lot.

Sorry, no list. Plus we should talk first about shipping outside of the US. Thanks!.

AVENGERS 166 VF- $2.00 SOLD! December 1977. In spectacular style the mighty Thor appears at Avengers Mansion and gives battle to Count Nefaria! But despite bringing down the thunder and lightning, the Prince of Asgard cannot defeat the powerful villain! However, after Yellowjacket revives the Vision the Avengers assemble one more time! Can Iron Man, Wonder Man, Thor, Captain America, the Wasp, Yellowjacket, Vision, and Scarlet Witch finally take Nefaria down...for the count?

avengers166.jpg

AVENGERS 166 VF- $2.00 December 1977. In spectacular style the mighty Thor appears at Avengers Mansion and gives battle to Count Nefaria! But despite bringing down the thunder and lightning, the Prince of Asgard cannot defeat the powerful villain! However, after Yellowjacket revives the Vision the Avengers assemble one more time! Can Iron Man, Wonder Man, Thor, Captain America, the Wasp, Yellowjacket, Vision, and Scarlet Witch finally take Nefaria down...for the count?

avengers166.jpg

:takeit:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 61 VG (sub crease) $6.00 June 1968. 1st Gwen Stacy cover. Bondage. Kingpin appearance. “nuff said!”

I'll take it.

SOLD!

:applause: Welcome, and thanks so much! :applause:

AVENGERS 166 VF- $2.00 December 1977. In spectacular style the mighty Thor appears at Avengers Mansion and gives battle to Count Nefaria! But despite bringing down the thunder and lightning, the Prince of Asgard cannot defeat the powerful villain! However, after Yellowjacket revives the Vision the Avengers assemble one more time! Can Iron Man, Wonder Man, Thor, Captain America, the Wasp, Yellowjacket, Vision, and Scarlet Witch finally take Nefaria down...for the count?

:takeit:

SOLD!

:headbang: Thanks once again! :headbang: