• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Artist's Choice Annual Sale announcement

132 posts in this topic

Hi, all:

I'm posting on behalf of Spencer.

He wanted me to let you know he's shipped over 100 orders last week and was wondering if anyone's received a package from him recently...he hasn't heard from anyone.

Kind Regards,

-Yoram

Still waiting for mine to arrive.

There have been so many comments about the wait for order confirmation. There are folks that must have received their packages by now. I wish they would post here and let us all know.

It sounds like he's shipping a ton of packages. It would be nice to have people post about completed orders too.

I have wired money several times and it is almost instantaneous.

Thats US - US though. (Or at least I'm assuming it is...) From my experience US - Canada can take UPWARDS of 10 days. (But usually 5)

I also know that Spencer is super cautious because he has been burned in the past, so he may also wait and additional time to make sure that the money is "fully cleared" and not just showing up in his account to bounce a week later.

I don't doubt him at all but I wired funds 10 days ago and he said that his bank usually take at least 2 weeks to confirm receipt? Is that standard in the US because I usually receive wired funds within hours (US to Canada).

I had to call Spencer about some other artwork last night and I asked him about this to see what his policy is. He mentioned that it takes his bank a couple of weeks to give him notification on international transfers that the money is clear. As soon as he gets that notification he ships right away.

Hope that helps.