• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Artist's Choice Annual Sale announcement

132 posts in this topic

I don't doubt him at all but I wired funds 10 days ago and he said that his bank usually take at least 2 weeks to confirm receipt? Is that standard in the US because I usually receive wired funds within hours (US to Canada).

I had to call Spencer about some other artwork last night and I asked him about this to see what his policy is. He mentioned that it takes his bank a couple of weeks to give him notification on international transfers that the money is clear. As soon as he gets that notification he ships right away.

Hope that helps.

Thanks but as I said before I'm not the least bit worried. I've bought from Spencer before and he is very professional. The wire delay just seems odd to me, sounds very much like 1980's banking.

I don't doubt him at all but I wired funds 10 days ago and he said that his bank usually take at least 2 weeks to confirm receipt? Is that standard in the US because I usually receive wired funds within hours (US to Canada).

I had to call Spencer about some other artwork last night and I asked him about this to see what his policy is. He mentioned that it takes his bank a couple of weeks to give him notification on international transfers that the money is clear. As soon as he gets that notification he ships right away.

Hope that helps.

Thanks but as I said before I'm not the least bit worried. I've bought from Spencer before and he is very professional. The wire delay just seems odd to me, sounds very much like 1980's banking.

It seemed weird to me to, that's the only reason I asked him. I knew you weren't knotted up over it.

Yes, Spencer has been good to me. I don't mind his site, his prices seem pretty fair (better during the sale of course), and there is some good stuff to be found. Here's a couple that recently arrived:

AmazingSpiderMan397pg14MarkBagleyLarryMahlstedt.jpg

AmazingSpiderMan409pg11MarkBagleyLarryMahlstedt.jpg

Don

I was talking to Spencer a couple weeks back and he said he's shipped something like 300 packages in short time span...so my question is:

WHERE'S THE ART?!?! lol

No one's posted anything. There much be hundreds of pages in people hands by now.

Let's see them.

Lovin' these Joey Q. pages, DD was a nice title for him.

Now that he's using a tablet we aren't going to see much (any) art from him.

:applause:

I love his site, tried placing a order but have yet to hear back from him. Emailed a order on 2/13 it's now 2/22 and haven't heard anyhting yet.

I'll be patient, if i don't hear from him by the end of the month, I'll re email him.

How can I post what I buy from Spencer when he has banned me and won;t sell to me? I still buy what I want of course, but if I post my pickins he may find out who my beards are. mwahahahahahahaha